Sunday, January 30, 2011

Interesting sign of the month…

Hello blog world! It’s been a long while (approximately 1 year and 1 month). Life’s been busy with having a job, but sadly, no social life to counter-balance. And, having to stare at a computer after work after staring at it during work does not sound so appealing, especially since my eye sight have gone blurry from working. But, I made a promise to my dear friend Joan @ Kukukawaii that I would eventually re-boot my blog when she starts (Joan is going to pursue something she enjoys, which sadly does not involve prospectuses or circulars).

So I have some catching up to do as she already made 2 entries. And since technology made it possible for you to blog without the need to sit in front of a computer at anywhere, anytime, this may be the best time to add “express yourself” on my new years resolution (along with losing weight, having a life, and getting rid of debt).

Here is a picture that I thought is interesting and sad:

IMG_0054

The first thought in my mind was LOL, someone either had a Sharpie in their pocket and when there was no soap, they decided to write a note OR someone was annoyed that there was no soap, went back to the office, got a pen and came back to write the note, hoping that this would incriminate (maybe encourage is a better word) the caretakers. I hope it was the 1st option because the latter would mean germs everywhere (like we need more people sick)!

My second thought is that they had to CAPITALIZE the word “SOAP”. The note would do as good if “soap” was not capitalized. This note sounds sketchy on so many levels: i.e. did the cleaner caretaker put something else in lieu of soap? ARGH, I use that soap dispenser!!! (note to self, bring own soap from now on).

That note in turn probably gave more work for the caretaker because he/she probably had to their gloves off to remove the tape and ending up cleaning the mirror because of the leftover tape residue and the fingerprints it took to put them there.

Well, its time to turn in, and dream about new, exciting things to blog about. Most like its gonna be a nightmare abut work.

Goodnight blog world!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, that's funny! You better be careful about demanding soap refills, though. I remember hearing rumours of nasty people peeing in the soap containers because they thought it was funny. Of course, that was years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness girls wouldn't do something so disgusting or at least I can't imagine how girls can do it with ease.

    ReplyDelete